Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vidyalai's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- share personal information or contact details with any teacher or student, for privacy reasons;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vidyalai's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vidyalai at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Vidyalai's web site are provided "as is". Vidyalai makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vidyalai does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vidyalai or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vidyalai's Internet site, even if Vidyalai or a Vidyalai authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vidyalai's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vidyalai does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vidyalai may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vidyalai does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Non Solicitation
Teachers using the Vidyalai platform are not allowed to solicit business of any nature from any of Vidyalai's students and parents or directly or indirectly cause them not to be Vidyalai's patrons. Any violation to this will result in forefeiture of your account balance.
Vidyalai has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vidyalai of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vidyalai's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Students and teachers are requested not to share contact information with each other. Any and all communications between the student and the teacher should happen through the platform either by using the text chat or the call option provided. Any request from the other party regarding the same should immediately be brought to our attention. Vidyalai reserves the right to suspend your account and forfeit your balance incase of a violation to this policy.
Vidyalai is an online tutoring platform with qualified teachers from top universities across the globe. We provide live One-on-One classes, which take place on our online classroom, which has an online video chat and a shared whiteboard. The teacher and the student can interact with each other through the video chat and write on the shared whiteboard
Vidyalai gives you access to the best teachers in the world, without any constraints on geography. Once you request a lesson, we will match you to a highly qualified personal tutor, who will take the first lesson. Once you are satisfied with the first lesson, your dedicated academic counsellor will chart a detailed academic plan, tailor made for you.
We provide classes for high school (IB, IGCSE, India, US, UK and Australian curricula) and college students, for all subjects. The teachers, apart from teaching concepts, will also mentor the students personally in academic and co-curricular spheres.