- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Vidyalai is an online tutoring platform with qualified teachers from top universities across the globe. We provide live One-on-One classes, which take place on our online classroom, which has an online video chat and a shared whiteboard. The teacher and the student can interact with each other through the video chat and write on the shared whiteboard
Vidyalai gives you access to the best teachers in the world, without any constraints on geography. Once you request a lesson, we will match you to a highly qualified personal tutor, who will take the first lesson. Once you are satisfied with the first lesson, your dedicated academic counsellor will chart a detailed academic plan, tailormade for you.
We provide classes for high school (IB, IGCSE, India, US, UK and Australian curricula) and college students, for all subjects. The teachers, apart from teaching concepts, will also mentor the students personally in academic and co-curricular spheres.