Unutilised Wallet Balance
- "Unutilised Wallet Balance" is defined as the net amount remaining in your account after deducting all charges you have incurred for utilising our service.
- Any "unutilised wallet balance" in your account can be refunded to your original payment method on request, after deduction of transaction charges levied by the payment gateway or bank, if any. Transaction charges vary depending upon your mode of payment, and will generally be between 0-3%.
- A package is defined as a one time purchase of large number of teaching hours.
- Once a package is purchased, it cannot be refunded. However, if you have unused "package hours" left in your account, the monetary value of the same could be used to purchase other services on the Vidyalai platform.
- Package hours will expire after 365 days of date of purchase. Only in case of such expiry, the monetary value of the remaining hours can be credited back to your original payment method.
- A course once purchased, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Vidyalai is an online tutoring platform with qualified teachers from top universities across the globe. We provide live One-on-One classes, which take place on our online classroom, which has an online video chat and a shared whiteboard. The teacher and the student can interact with each other through the video chat and write on the shared whiteboard
Vidyalai gives you access to the best teachers in the world, without any constraints on geography. Once you request a lesson, we will match you to a highly qualified personal tutor, who will take the first lesson. Once you are satisfied with the first lesson, your dedicated academic counsellor will chart a detailed academic plan, tailor made for you.
We provide classes for high school (IB, IGCSE, India, US, UK and Australian curricula) and college students, for all subjects. The teachers, apart from teaching concepts, will also mentor the students personally in academic and co-curricular spheres.